Proper Attire Must Be Worn At All Times In The Dining Room. The Bar Lounge and The Lanai have a relaxed dress code
Appropriate attire during the day from 11:00am - 4:00pm
Appropriate attire in the evening after 5:00pm
- Appropriate golf and tennis attire is allowed.
- Designer denim jeans, denim pants, denim shorts and above the knee cargo shorts will be permitted in the bar and on the lanai, but not in the Dining Room.
- T-shirts with pictures or writing that could be offensive to others are prohibited; and not allowed in the dining room.
At no time are the following permitted:
- Collared, turtleneck and mock-turtleneck shirts.
- Dress T-shirts of solid color and silk-type fabric.
- Shirts are to be tucked in unless designed to be worn “out.”
- Sweaters must have an appropriate shirt underneath.
- Dress slacks and Bermuda-length shorts.
- Specific events may require jackets and/or ties.
- Short shorts.
- Torn or ripped jeans of any color or style.
- Any top that has an open midriff.
- Denim pants or jeans in main dining room.
- Hats or ball caps for men: must be removed at all times.
- Sleeveless or tank top shirts for men.
- Bare or just stocking feet (appropriate footwear required.)
WOMEN’S attire not limited, except items listed under “at no time” above.
GUESTS & TENANTS
Must observe the same dress code as members. Owners please inform your guests and tenants of the dress code prior to their arrival.
Children under 13 years old should wear presentable attire.
Children 13 years old and over – adult dress code applies.
SPECIAL EVENTS may allow for special dress that might be in conflict of the dress code.